hayyhayy buddy ! welcome to my blogger , syaah eiyQaa the OWNER of this blogger , doesnt have a FAKE , if have any blogger thats use my picture , thats not MINE ! xie xie :)

14 March 2011

im sorry :(

* hmm ! okay , i'm so soorryy , syaah tak perfect untuk jadi girl youhkan aloy ? honestly ! i really really LOVE youh . but ! i just don't like if youh force me . yaa ! i know youh do like that coz youh wanna i success in my study . but ! i want to be my self . don't want to be a hypocryte . hhmm ! mybe your ex gurl is better than me . so ! if youh want go back to your ex . sokayy ! i can accept it hunn :) . mybe we can't together :) . but ! many times i HATE youh . i never forget youh , i still want youh , i don't want youh leave me . seriously ! youh also important in my life , pleasee ! forgive me . i try to change ! but not now sayangg , mybe one dayy . i will ! :D ! iloveyouhh . imishhyouhh . youh are the only one in my heart lalinxx :) <3 , but . youh the third . hoho ! first in my heart , my mother and my father . second , my TWINS and my sibling . third , is youh :D ! hhuu ~